PMP Exam Prep Virtual Training
Saturday, September 12, 2020 09:00 AM
PMI-VI in partnership with Excel Career College is offering a 6-session seminar to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam.
Course content is aligned to the PMI PMP Examination Content Outlines and the 6th Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Online sessions are facilitated by experienced PMP certified/practicing Project Managers.
- Registration includes PMI and PMI-VI membership for one year and access to a database of exam simulation questions for ongoing self-study.
- PMI membership includes a digital copy of the PMBOK® Guide.
Why You Should Attend the PD Conference
• To invest in yourself: enhance your knowledge and increase your opportunities for success
• To learn about the needs of the Project Economy and build the skills to meet those demands
• To share knowledge and learn relevant and applicable project management skills
• To expand your toolbox and learn capabilities you need to deliver value
• To challenge yourself to embrace the change and disruption that is being faced by many industries and organizations today
• To get better prepared as a Project Manager to support organizations to achieve their business objectives
• To feel the upbeat energy of like-minded people and industry peers who have similar goals and challenges
• To break out of the office and allow new surroundings to inspire new approaches and ideas
• To learn from other Project Managers and Industry experts
• Earn up to 14 PDUs (Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org then click on “I have a claim code” – Claim code with be provided closer to the event)
|New Members This Year||83|
|Members with no Certification||228|
|Breakdown by type|
Members in Spotlight
New Members This Month
- Walter Huaynate Granados
- Tara Lenz
- Eric Bracke
Renewing Members This Month
- Susan Collins, PMI-ACP
- Katrina Brook
- Scott Parfitt
- GERY VERJOT
- Andrew Clark, PMP
- Ryan Calbick
- Gary Beels
- Erin Hames
- Matthew Ring
- Caio Fernandes Tiso, PMP
- Shannon Malovec, PMP
- Jennifer MacLean, PMP
- Bradach Quaite, PMP
- Mathew Kokas, PMP
- Vessela Kostova, PMP
- Eric Monrad, PMP
- Anne-Louise Brooks, PMP
- Andrew Morton
- Kyle Muir, PMP
- Cara Segger, PMP
- Audra Bassari, PMP
- Shane Duncan, PMP
- Ryan Clark, PMP
- Gwen Skorka, PMP
- Alan Arman Autajay, PMP
- Cathleen Freshwater, PMP
- J. Killam, PMP
- Peter Martin, PMP,PMI_RMP
- Gina Meijer, PMP
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Make your mark on our PMI Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community. All volunteer openings are managed by the PMI Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS). This system includes the ability to search for opportunities, view details about each role and apply online.
Earn PDUs by Volunteering
Volunteering Project Management Professional PDUs can be earned as part of Category E: Volunteer Service. Category E, along with Category D (Creating New Project Knowledge) and Category F (Working as a Professional in Project Management), comprise the Giving Back To The Profession Categories. You can earn PDUs in Category E (Volunteer Service) by providing volunteer, non-compensated project management, and many others.
Speakers for our Chapter's Events
Our PMI Chapter welcomes proposals from passionate speakers interested in sharing their experiences, knowledge and expertise on such topics as general business and strategy, leadership, project management, and technical or industry-specific specialties. Our Professional Development events provide professional development units (PDUs) of educational information necessary for those attendees maintaining certification designations. Speakers are also eligible to claim PDUs for their creation and delivery of the presentation material.