“To advance the profession of project management throughout Vancouver Island in a conscious and proactive manner by engaging members, communities, and businesses to provide relevant information, resources, and activities.”
We are driven by a clear mission and an underlying set of values that impact how we act and influence the expectations of our stakeholders. Our core values are not subject to change or be dictated by trends. These values are fundamental and deeply held to provide continuity and a moral compass, communicating our beliefs and guiding our behavior.
At PMI-VI, we believe in:
- Project Management Impact – Project management is a critical competence that has a positive influence on organization results and strategy
- Professionalism – Accountability and ethical behavior ensures our commitment to PMI global and the profession of Project Management
- Volunteerism – Volunteers and volunteer partnerships are the best way to accomplish goals and objectives
- Community – Building community and relationships is the best way to advance the project management profession
- Engagement – Encouraging diverse viewpoints and enabling individuals to contribute to the project management profession and to the Chapter
“Organizations and individuals throughout Vancouver Island will embrace, value, and utilize project management and attribute their success to it.”
Learn more about our purpose, goals and principles from our Strategic Plan.
To find out more about us and what our members say see the About Us page.