PMI-VI in partnership with Excel Career College is offering a 6-session seminar to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam.
Course content is aligned to the PMI PMP Examination Content Outlines and the 6th Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
• To invest in yourself: enhance your knowledge and increase your opportunities for success
• To learn about the needs of the Project Economy and build the skills to meet those demands
• To share knowledge and learn relevant and applicable project management skills
• To expand your toolbox and learn capabilities you need to deliver value
• To challenge yourself to embrace the change and disruption that is being faced by many industries and organizations today
• To get better prepared as a Project Manager to support organizations to achieve their business objectives
• To feel the upbeat energy of like-minded people and industry peers who have similar goals and challenges
• To break out of the office and allow new surroundings to inspire new approaches and ideas
• To learn from other Project Managers and Industry experts
• Earn up to 14 PDUs (Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org then click on “I have a claim code” – Claim code with be provided closer to the event)