PMP Exam Prep Virtual Training
Instructor-led Virtual Delivery of In-class Training
PMI-VI in partnership with Excel Career College is offering a 6-session seminar to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam.
Course content is aligned to the PMI PMP Examination Content Outlines and the 6th Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Online sessions are facilitated by experienced PMP certified/practicing Project Managers.
- Registration includes PMI and PMI-VI membership for one year and access to a database of exam simulation questions for ongoing self-study.
- PMI membership includes a digital copy of the PMBOK® Guide.
After taking the seminar, you will be able to plan and prepare effectively to take the exam by:
- preparing a personal study schedule
- breaking down exam questions to determine the best answer
- understanding “PMI-isms”
- creating a personal set of exam-taking tips
- self-assess personal proficiency in Role Delineation Study task/skills and PMBOK 5 knowledge areas
- describe personal responsibility for following the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- discuss each of the 10 knowledge areas and explain how the sub-processes of each knowledge area map to the overall project management process
Dates: Saturdays and Sundays – June 13 & 14, 20 & 21, 27 & 28
Seminar Cost: $895.00 (excludes transaction fees and taxes)
06-13-2020 9:00 am
Event End Date
06-28-2020 4:00 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
06-13-2020 11:55 pm