Next Orientation & Information Session:
Saturday, September 21, 2019 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Camosun Coastal Centre (formerly IMTARC)
100 Maplebank Road, Esquimalt, BC
PMI-VI offers a 6-session classroom seminar to help students prepare to take the Project Management Institute’s (PMI):
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
CEPS content is aligned to the PMP and CAPM Examination Content Outlines published by PMI and the 6th Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Sessions are facilitated by PMP certified/practicing Project Managers and total class hours meet the PMI required hours for project management education (35 hrs for PMP; 23 hrs for CAPM).
After taking the seminar, you will be able to plan and prepare effectively to take either exam by:
- preparing a personal study schedule
- breaking down exam questions to determine the best answer
- understanding “PMI-isms”
- creating a personal set of exam-taking tips
- self-assess personal proficiency in Role Delineation Study task/skills and PMBOK 5 knowledge areas
- describe personal responsibility for following the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- discuss each of the 10 knowledge areas and explain how the sub-processes of each knowledge area map to the overall project management process
Seminar Cost: $895.00 (excludes transaction fees, taxes, and PMI membership)
CEPS Scholarships are available for Current Post Secondary Students & Not-for-profit employees
Application information: HERE
Please Note: Due to a content licensing agreement, participants must be members of the Project Management Institute (PMI) to take the CEPS seminar. PMI membership includes a digital copy of the PMBOK® Guide. Join PMI.
Please note: PMI-VI does not administer computer-based PMI certification exams. To find out more about prerequisites, and how to apply for a PMI certification exam, go to the PMI website – PMI Certification